Stateline Bean

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Travelin'

I started out today in Alliance and then headed to meet up with a current grower in Hay Springs area.  On my way out of Alliance, you would not believe what I saw on the side of the road.  A rest stop.  Sounds pretty typical to find a rest stop when you need one, but this one was unique.  Please let me know what you think of this.  Would you use it, if you were desperate?


Anyway, after this very intriguing scene, I continued on with my travels for the day.  I met up with Roger and then we drove from Gordon to Chadron visiting with growers.  It was a great day!  Not only did I meet some really nice people and see some neat country, I came home with lots of goodies.  These growers were all so generous.  I came home with sweet corn, cantaloupe, elk and deer meat!  Can you believe it?  How nice!

It was a very productive day as we got a new member from the Chadron area.  Welcome to Stateline!

No comments: