Stateline Bean

Friday, August 12, 2011

Farmer's Golf Day 2011


What a day!  Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous for the Farmer's Golf Day!  The sun was shinning bright with a slight breeze to help with the heat.  Dave and I represented Stateline Bean on the 7th hole at the Monument Shadows Golf Course in Gering.  We shared the hole with Simplot where I got to meet P.J. Hoehn, Leo's nephew.  We had a great setup with some trees for shade and a beautiful view of the monument!


We had the wonderful opportunity to meet new people and network with our fellow agriculture friends.  I got to put some names and faces together of some of our current growers that I have spoken with over the phone and not had a chance to meet yet.  It was a very good day all around!  If you missed it, there will be another one next year from what I hear!

P.S.  We had alot of stuff to pack up, but we used
our space wisely!  Dave put that golf cart to test.  :)

No comments: