Stateline Bean

Monday, January 16, 2012

Blog Feedback

Hi All~I am really excited about sharing the "Daily Happenings" with you all.  As I continue, I would like to get some feedback on what you would like to see more or less of on here.  If you feel so inclined, you can become a "Follower" or "Subscribe By Email."  The "Subscribe By Email" feature will deliver the newest updates to the blog automatically to your email box around 7-8 pm each night that there is a post.

~My Buddy~
I had some feedback at Bean Day which was very positive.  I really appreciate this as it helps me with topics/pictures that are of interest to our growers.  One suggestion that was made was to incorporate more on our Bridgeport facility.  I will work on that!  Thank you for the suggestions!  Feel free to comment at the bottom of these posts!

Thank you all for your continued support!

Tip of the Day:  Make 3 people smile each day.  :)

No comments: