Stateline Bean

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Seed Booking Days Tomorrow and Thursday


Heath is here in Gering with us today with our new Stateline pickup, helping load boxcars.  The truck is going to good use!

Just a quick reminder, don't forget about our Seed Booking Days tomorrow and Thursday this week.  I'm cooking!  I am all ready to cook some beans tonight!  I went to the store last night to get all of the ingredients for Crock Pot Tamales and the Bean Pie that we had at our Annual Meeting.  We received an EZ Bean Cooker as a Christmas gift the other day in the mail.  What a great invention.  I will be giving it a try tonight!  Check it out:  http://www.ezbeancooker.com/ for more details.  I will let you know how it works.  It's supposed to cook beans in 12-50 minutes, depending on the bean, without soaking or anything.

No comments: