Stateline Bean

Monday, November 7, 2011

November Weekends

I headed down to Colorado on Friday night for a Half Marathon in Loveland and the weather was beautiful!  Then, we ended up going up to Estes Park where it was snowing very gently.  It was really pretty coming down in the mountains!  

Sunday morning, I was so excited because one of our growers down South was going to take Heath and I hunting for pheasants.  When I woke up on Sunday morning, it was very windy.  After a quick text to Heath, he said it shouldn't affect our hunting.  After church, we headed down there.  We actually caught up with our growers, Gary and his sons,  moving their corn equipment on Highway 71 to their neighbors field to help them finish up.  We had alot of fun...we got to hunt and then I got to ride in a GREEN combine!  It was really fun!  I was so happy that I got to go and visit with them while they were combining corn!


No comments: