Stateline Bean

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Monday!


I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Did anyone get corn all finished up?  I sure hope so.  With the little bit of snow we had on Saturday, it feels more like Christmas than Thanksgiving.  It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is already coming...this Thursday!  Time goes by so fast!  I have been working at Stateline for almost six months now.  I came in during seed, got to go through the growing season and then harvest.  Now, with our Annual Meeting behind us, we are on to our next season.  We will begin small grower meetings as winter progresses. I really look forward to holding these meetings for our current growers as well as potential members.  If you all have any ideas for topics, please let us know.  Don't forget about our seed booking days December 14th and 15th.

I just want to take a quick moment to thank our growers and staff for welcoming me onto the crew.  I have enjoyed getting to know everyone this summer and fall.  Thank you for your patience, as well, as I was learning the truck dispatcher stuff.  With harvest all wrapped up, I can look back and realize how much I have learned since I began just six months ago.

No comments: