Stateline Bean

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dispatcher


Good Morning All,

I bet everyone is out in the field today trying to get those beans in.  Hopefully, they didn't blow too bad last night.  That wind was howling so hard that it woke me up about midnight.  It's still a bit breezy this morning.

We have already had five trucks here in Gering this morning!  I am learning very quickly how this whole harvest thing works!  I am really enjoying it!  My main job is sampling trucks with Dave and dispatching trucks to the field where they can be loaded and then haul into the elevator.  My goal is to not make the combine driver wait but also not make the semi driver's wait either.  I am getting it and with the help of the growers and the truckers, we are all working together to get those beans into the elevator!  Please let me know if you need anything....(308) 225.2362. 


 Have a safe harvest!

No comments: