Stateline Bean

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Introduction

Hi, my name is Kinsey Park.  I started here at Stateline on June 1st, 2011 and I would like to take a few moments to introduce myself.  I grew up in central Illinois and my family farms along the Mississippi River.  I graduated from the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana in 2008 with a degree in Animal Science, Pre-Vet and a minor in Chemistry.  Upon graduation, I achieved my dream of acceptance into the vet school large animal medicine program; however, at that point, I decided to follow my other dream of heading out to the Wild West.  I then pursued a Masters of Agriculture at Colorado State University in Integrated Resource Management.  (Logos from:  www.uofiwiki.org and   www.collegefabricstore.com)

I have a passion for production agriculture.  Since graduation, I have worked on a couple different cattle/horse ranches.  Although I really enjoy that work, I have found this job to be a great combination of production agriculture and working with people.  It is my goal to make a difference each day.

School brought me out to the west and I am really happy to be here.  It is really different country for raising crops and livestock compared to what I am used to.  I enjoy learning something new every day and I am very thankful for the opportunity to serve this community through the service that Stateline provides to our growers.  I look forward to meeting each of you and getting to chat personally about your farming operation and how Stateline can play a part in your success.

P.S.  I am also up for a ride in the tractor someday too!

No comments: